Let us handle your e-Waste disposal needs. Here at Second Life Technology, we have a multi-channel stream to ensure nothing we handle goes to the landfill. Additionally, any data devices we encounter are sanitized to NIST 800-88 standards, so your sensitive data is protected.
Here's what this process looks like from your end.
1. We provide you with 1 or more Gaylord Boxes (40" x 48" x 40") and a pallet for each to sit on.
2. Fill the box with eWaste/Legacy systems. Here's a list of what we take. When its filled up, call us to schedule a pickup. Usually we can pick up next day.
3. We come to pick up and pay you $50/Gaylord box full, and provide you with replacement boxes for each full one we take.
Here's what this process looks like from our end.
1. Our first priority is to refurbish and resell items in the secondary market, giving your eWaste a Second Life.
2. If an item is just too old or too damaged to sell, we harvest parts to sell in the secondary market instead.
3. Anything left after stages 1 and 2, is broken down. We are able to easily and selectively separate plastics, metals, boards, wire, and components. These components are then sold to recyclers.
Here's what we take.
The term e-Waste generally applies to consumer and business electronic equipment that is near or at the end of its useful life. More specifically, we are happy to take any of the following:
Computers, monitors, printers, copiers, routers, networking equipment (including racks), phones of all kinds, wire, batteries, audio and video equipment, printed circuit boards, electronics peripherals and accessories, toner cartridges, electronic medical equipment, lighting, and digital signage equipment.
If you have e-Waste that doesn't quite fit these categories, please get in touch. We can give you an answer in minutes.